All New Cornerstone Ukulele - Shameless self promotion!

Cornerstone

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
hi everyone! I'm new here and new to the Ukulele as well. Today I was attacked by a vicious drill bit that decided to take a chunk out of my finger, so I'm using this down time to do a little plug... for myself! :rolleyes:

A little about myself. I started building electric guitars from 1997 to 1999 as a hobby, then I moved and stopped building altogether. In late 2003 I decided to start building acoustics and so my journey started. I have shipped guitars to South Africa, Australia, Singapore, Italy, Germany and all over the US. Then last December I went to visit a friend that builds Ukes and for some reason I decided to give it a go. Since I have sustained a back injury a small instrument seemed a lot easier to handle and so my Ukulele journey began...

Let me tell you upfront I am in no way a traditionalist. I like to push the envelope and try new things and believe one should never stop learning and evolving in the craft. As I show some of my work you'll see an original body design with a tighter waist and rounder lower but as well as other modifications or designs.

Enough of the rant. Let me know what you think. I'm new to the Uke so feel free to chime in. "Constructive" criticism is always welcome.

Here's my first uke, currently being sprayed:

Last edited:
Here's number 2. All Koa (including neck) with some Blue Paua Abalone bling...

Top Bottom