Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Golden Leaves on my Martin OM

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    422

    Default Golden Leaves on my Martin OM

    Hi, I don't visit this forum very often but thought I might post this one I recorded a little while back, something I wrote.

    Laurence

    Martin T-1 Tenor
    YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SeattleUke

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Beautiful young Laurence! You should post your guitar skills here more often so the guitar players can enjoy you as much as the uke players do.
    Luv n stuff, Dave

    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1N...SLlEsi_kIIi4zg

    * GUITARS
    Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic
    50yr old EKO 12 string jumbo
    American Fender Stratocaster deluxe
    American Gibson SG Special
    Harley Benton TE-40 TBK Deluxe (Telecaster)
    Ibanez GSR200 BASS

    * UKES
    Ozark 2035 banjole
    Kmise tenor banjole
    Cordoba 22T-CE Tenor
    Kala KA-CE electro acoustic

    * OTHERS
    Kawai KM-10 Grand piano & Technics KN-2000 keyboard

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NSW AUSTRALIA Post Ceiling 5,000
    Posts
    5,000

    Default

    Awesome work Laurence, it's a real treat to hear such a wonderful original song from you! Bravo! Love that OM too!
    All the best,
    Campbell


    YouTube Videos & Tabs
    https://www.youtube.com/user/camsuke

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S11LKO View Post
    Beautiful young Laurence! You should post your guitar skills here more often so the guitar players can enjoy you as much as the uke players do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Camsuke View Post
    Awesome work Laurence, it's a real treat to hear such a wonderful original song from you! Bravo! Love that OM too!
    My thanks to you bot!
    I'm having a hard time keeping my chops up on multiple instruments at the same time, but I do have a few more guitar vids in the "vault" so I might post here from time to time.
    Thanks again Campbell and Dave!
    Laurence

    Martin T-1 Tenor
    YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SeattleUke

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Toronto , Canada
    Posts
    2,207

    Default

    I knew you are a talented banjo and uke player. I have no idea you play guitar and compose music such as this !
    You are full of surprises! Beautiful music with impressive skill!
    But I still don’t like you. Ha ha.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloRule View Post
    I knew you are a talented banjo and uke player. I have no idea you play guitar and compose music such as this !
    You are full of surprises! Beautiful music with impressive skill!
    But I still don’t like you. Ha ha.
    Thanks Brenda!
    Laurence

    Martin T-1 Tenor
    YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SeattleUke

  7. #7

    Default

    Just spotted this Laurence........It came as no surprise that you are such a lovely guitar player........but really glad you shared this and your excellent writing skills.
    Fabulous....
    Mike

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHollandGuitar View Post
    Just spotted this Laurence........It came as no surprise that you are such a lovely guitar player........but really glad you shared this and your excellent writing skills.
    Fabulous....
    Mike
    Thanks Mike - like many of us, guitar was my first instrument and although I've gone through a lot of changes musically, I always come back to it in the end!
    Laurence

    Martin T-1 Tenor
    YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SeattleUke

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •