Golden Leaves on my Martin OM

Beautiful young Laurence! You should post your guitar skills here more often so the guitar players can enjoy you as much as the uke players do.

Beautiful young Laurence! You should post your guitar skills here more often so the guitar players can enjoy you as much as the uke players do.

Awesome work Laurence, it's a real treat to hear such a wonderful original song from you! Bravo! :) Love that OM too!
My thanks to you bot!
I'm having a hard time keeping my chops up on multiple instruments at the same time, but I do have a few more guitar vids in the "vault" so I might post here from time to time.
Thanks again Campbell and Dave!

I knew you are a talented banjo and uke player. I have no idea you play guitar and compose music such as this !
You are full of surprises! Beautiful music with impressive skill!
But I still don’t like you. Ha ha.

Thanks Brenda! :)

Just spotted this Laurence........It came as no surprise that you are such a lovely guitar player........but really glad you shared this and your excellent writing skills.
Fabulous....
Mike

Just spotted this Laurence........It came as no surprise that you are such a lovely guitar player........but really glad you shared this and your excellent writing skills.
Fabulous....
Mike

Thanks Mike - like many of us, guitar was my first instrument and although I've gone through a lot of changes musically, I always come back to it in the end!

Top Bottom