Ohana CK-15BWE Black & White Ebony Concert - $280 plus shipping

Jerryc41

Reaction score
$280 plus shipping

When I saw this Ohana B&W, I couldn’t resist it. It’s made of rare black and white ebony. Since it doesn’t say “solid,” it must be a laminate. Every one of these is different because this rare wood always looks different. It gets compliments whenever I bring it anywhere, and it sounds beautiful. It’s in like-new condition - no marks or scratches. Looking online, you’ll be able to find details about measurements and construction.

I currently have it in a Crossrock CRA800CUCH ABS champagne-colored case, and I was going to use it for another uke. However, I would be willing to sell it for $55. Of course, the case weighs more than the uke, so that will increase the shipping cost.

Pictures -
https://photos.app.goo.gl/fUQwXo1yWfvUMib58

Pay with PayPal, and it will go out Priority Mail within one or two business days.

02.jpg 03.jpg 05.jpg
04.jpg
01.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! That really is striking-looking wood.

If I played concert, I would snatch it up.

$280 plus shipping

When I saw this Ohana B&W, I couldn’t resist it. It’s made of rare black and white ebony. Since it doesn’t say “solid,” it must be a laminate. Every one of these is different because this rare wood always looks different. It gets compliments whenever I bring it anywhere, and it sounds beautiful. It’s in like-new condition - no marks or scratches. Looking online, you’ll be able to find details about measurements and construction.

I currently have it in a Crossrock CRA800CUCH ABS champagne-colored case, and I was going to use it for another uke. However, I would be willing to sell it for $55. Of course, the case weighs more than the uke, so that will increase the shipping cost.

Pictures -
https://photos.app.goo.gl/fUQwXo1yWfvUMib58

Pay with PayPal, and it will go out Priority Mail within one or two business days.

View attachment 117042 View attachment 117043 View attachment 117044
View attachment 117047
View attachment 117045
Did you ever end up selling it?

Top Bottom