"This Is My Father's World" A Hymn for Easter 2019

Campbell,
Happy Easter to you and to all UU.
Nice playing as always. Mahalo for sharing.

Happy Easter. To be honest, a lot of the songs I play are actually church hymns. I have a book full of simplified accompaniment, as well as a Children's Songbook.

I might post a video later on if I'm feeling better.

Again, Happy Easter,

Jared

Happy Easter

This is awesome ! Great performance!
Have you done something different with your recording device ? This video has a very clean and true acoustic sound quality. I like it! ( I did read your description under the video). It just sounds different!
By the way, what kind of strings do you have on this baritone :). Ha ha
Happy Easter!

Last edited:
My all time favorite hymn, and such a lovely arrangement of it too. Stellar playing, as always, Campbell. Thank you for yet another wonderful video!
Jan D

This is awesome ! Great performance!
Have you done something different with your recording device ? This video has a very clean and true acoustic sound quality. I like it! ( I did read your description under the video). It just sounds different!
By the way, what kind of strings do you have on this baritone :). Ha ha
Happy Easter!

Thanks Brenda, I really appreciate your comments about the sound quality, I am still learning about the settings on the Zoom Q8, and I usually end up making a mess of it! :)

My all time favorite hymn, and such a lovely arrangement of it too. Stellar playing, as always, Campbell. Thank you for yet another wonderful video!
Jan D

Thanks so much Jan, have a great weekend my friend! :)

What a lovely song just in time for Easter.
Extremely well played.
Happy Easter to you and all in the forum.

Um . . . you working on Handel's Hallelujah Chorus yet? :rolleyes: I'm patient. I can wait . . . :D

Happy Easter to you, and to all who celebrate! I really enjoyed that arrangement and performance a lot!

bratsche

Top Bottom