Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NUD: Kamaka HF-3

Congratulations on the ukulele and a fabulous partner, I enjoyed the story. I have a Kamaka baritone with the snakewood buttons and yes those tuners are as smooth as the Kamaka instruments sound, just great!!!
    Last edited by DownUpDave; 04-23-2019 at 11:04 PM.
    Currently enjoying these ukuleles : *LdfM tenor, *LfdM 19" super tenor. *LfdM baritone, *I'iwi tenor , *Koolau tenor, *Webber tenor, *Kimo tenor, *Kimo super concert, *Mya Moe baritone, *Kamaka baritone, *Gianinni baritone, *Fred Shields super soprano, *Kala super soprano, *Loprinzi super soprano, *Black bear ULO concert , *Enya X1 concert, *Enya X1 pineapple soprano, *Gretsch tenor, *Korala plastic concert

Quote Originally Posted by bynapkinart View Post
    Hey no worries, I forgot how to post them in the post anyways! They look so much like Koa but I think they might be Snakewood as someone else said. I love the feel of them though, and they look a lot better than the old MOP ones they used to have IMO.
    Thanks! Yup, thatís me assuming the wood as koa there and Iím no expert at all. Look gorgeous as it is.
    Kamaka HF-1 || Martin S-1 Uke || Eddy Finn EFTS-20-S || Kala KA-SLNG || Martin C1K Uke || Yamaha GL1
    Check out my ukulele themed paintings in UU forum thread

Very nice. Good story, too. Congrats!
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinHing View Post
    Thanks! Yup, that’s me assuming the wood as koa there and I’m no expert at all. Look gorgeous as it is.
    I agree. Very classy and have a great feel to them.

Unlike the Kanile'a K1-T, which has the cheapest plastic tuner buttons I've ever used on a uke that cost more than $50.

What’s snake Wood? Looks good but the name??
    Nice story and uke.

Thread Information