Ukes to sell

I will post them soon with pics and sound samples.. just have not gotten around to do it properly and hoping that if some one really wants them they will reach out.

Still for Sale:
https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?134813-NUD-Ono-18-quot-Scale-Amazon-Rosewood-Tenor-Tuned-Linear-G[/URL]

I am staggered that this Rosewood/Spruce longer scale tenor hasn't been snatched up. It's a fantastic ukulele. With a slightly longer scale (1") than the standard length. Similar to what Kamaka did on their long neck tenors that were only made for family members for years.

And it's hard to beat a rosewood body and Spruce top. One of my very favorite wood combinations.

Even if you aren't thinking about buying, check out the links to this instrument's photos and sample. It created quite a stir when it was shared with us all in the NUD. It's an incredibly versatile ukulele. I came very close to buying this lovely instrument, but didn't—only because I already have 3 Rosewood/Spruce tenors.

I'm not affiliated with this sale in any way. Just surprised that it hasn't been snatched up already. You don't seen Ono ukuleles for sale very often. They usually sell immediately when they do.

So, bumpedy, bump, bump.

I have some questions re the bari, check IMs please, thanks!

I have some questions re the bari, check IMs please, thanks!
Your inbox is full. I can find out the details and we can go about it that ways or if you like $60 for the baritone and I will ship ASAP. It is a laminate.

No brand vintage baritone will ship out soon!
Ken Timms might get sold soon

Les Stansell and Ono still there

Somebody should be jumping on that Ono! I have had the pleasure of transacting with @kernaltime and find him a pleasure to work with!

Somebody should be jumping on that Ono! I have had the pleasure of transacting with @kernaltime and find him a pleasure to work with!
Thank you Eddie! Looks like I will be getting a uke from you soon.
i am having second thoughts on Ono! Been playing it and boy is it nice!

Top Bottom