Got

AQUATOPAZ

Reaction score
Maybe it's because Winter has FINALLY arrived, but I suddenly felt the intense need to learn the soundtrack and have been so inspired by what I've been learning that I find myself in my car going over the parts that I know, impatient to get back home and practice some more.

Maybe it's because Winter has FINALLY arrived, but I suddenly felt the intense need to learn the soundtrack and have been so inspired by what I've been learning that I find myself in my car going over the parts that I know, impatient to get back home and practice some more.

Practice well, for the night will be long and full off terrors

Winter finally arrived? I assume you are south of the equator?

Better to focus on the music & learning, rather than a terminal case of UAS. You are very lucky...carry on!

Game of Thrones. I had them all in caps. Don't know why it didn't come out that way. GOT.

Game of Thrones. I had them all in caps. Don't know why it didn't come out that way. GOT.

Then Swamp Yankee's comment is even more apropos.

Practice well, for the night will be long and full off terrors

That’s a good one. I’ve been thinking about Tyrion’s quote: "I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things." I just probably spontaneously overpaid for an abused 1960s gold label Kamaka...maybe in part because it needed saving and playing.

Top Bottom