2018 Little River Custom "Tree" mahogany Tenor Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc_J

Reaction score
FS 2018 Little River Custom "Tree" mahogany Tenor Ukulele

Mint Condition Little River Custom Tenor Ukulele made by Dave Sigman on the Mendocino Coast of Northern California for sale. This gorgeous tenor is made from the "Tree" curly mahogany, with an abalone rosette, GOTOH Stealth tuners with a slotted headstock. The super curly “Tree” mahogany is on the top, back, sides and head plate. Features include a Radiused ebony fingerboard, ebony thru hole bridge, bone nut and saddle, ebony binding top and back, Dave Sigman’s beautiful Barn Swallow inlay on the headstock. Includes purling on top and back, and around rosette, satin open-pore finish, and a Musicians Gear Hardcase. Still narrowing down my uke collection in 2019. Another tough one to let go.

I am the second owner. The uke is in mint condition, no dings, scratches, or other flaws. This tenor has it all great sound, comfortable feel, and easy playability.

Looks and plays outstanding.
SOLD.

This uke has a big beautiful voice. Here’s a sound sample in C tuning with Oasis warms linear (low g):
https://app.box.com/s/jnum02ruzxo6oh498eq8ebj712ygcccw

A photo album of this uke is available. https://flic.kr/s/aHskTZoh4m

Some pics:
P1090135 by hejenkins, on Flickr
P1090133 by hejenkins, on Flickr
P1080976 by hejenkins, on Flickr
P1080974 by hejenkins, on Flickr

Last edited:
Folks, don't delay on this one. Hodge is wonderful to do business with and Dave Sigman makes an outstanding uke. I've played about six of his instruments and each was hard to put down. Each had wonderful playability and superb tone, regardless of tonewood.

Folks, don't delay on this one. Hodge is wonderful to do business with and Dave Sigman makes an outstanding uke. I've played about six of his instruments and each was hard to put down. Each had wonderful playability and superb tone, regardless of tonewood.

Thanks Eddie.

It is SOLD! That was fast!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom