WTB KoAloha Black Label Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uke Up

Reaction score
I am interested in buying a used KoAloha Black Label Tenor. If anyone has one they might want to part with, or if you know of anyone thinking of parting with one, please contact me.
Thanks

Last edited:
I have a Black Label I’m willing to part with but it’s a special ukulele and I will need what I paid for it. 7K. I know it’s a lot! It has Brazilian Rosewood S/B and Redwood top.

Oops the Panther was all Koa.
7K is too much for me.
Thanks anyway.

Not a Panther. A ‘one off’ that was built last year. The Brazilian Rosewood was sitting for over 20 years before it was built. This BL has kerfing which they don’t usually have but it was requested. I know, 7k is a lot but that’s what I paid for it and it’s so special to me I can’t let it go for less. I had all high end K brands and I stopped playing them after I got this BL. They couldn’t compete. I’ll keep my eye open for you.

I tell u what, when I got my two Red Labels From KoAloha my Kamakas are on hold.i got a good deal but for $2,400....List $2,850... Slade u r the man, I thought these ukes are the best sounding ukes I have, but send me a sample of the sound,Mahalo!

Last edited:
Post pics and sound of that beast ... I don't want to buy it ... just hear it and see it

I want to but for some reason I’m not able to. Maybe it’s because I’m on my cell. If that’s not the reason, can someone tell me how?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom