Hello from Seattle

clickfiend

Reaction score
Hi All. Two of my kids had Ukulele as part of their school curriculum. I got interested and have been learning to play on a tenor uke from Luna. I’m having a ton of fun playing and singing with the kids.

I’m kind of a dive in the deep end kind of guy and ordered a custom tenor last week from a luthier in Kauai while I was there with my family. Can’t wait to see where this goes!

Welcome.

Where this goes ......... the answer is probably typical, more Ukes, then more Ukes

UAS yep it is a certifiable illness, but a great one to have.

Hello my name is Koma from Maui! Welcome to our community That's the only way to fly...play with your family! Do what u feel would make your Ukulele playing more enjoyable!

Welcome! I bought my oldest daughter a ukulele 6 months ago and now she out plays me. By the way-I love Seattle. I lived across the Sound a few years ago in Poulsbo.

Very cool. Your wife needs one now.

The whole family playin' uke video!!!!

Hello There!

STRUM (Seattle's Totally-Relaxed Ukulele Musicians) meets at the Kona Kitchen Restaurant (Seattle) every
Wed evening from 6-8p. Beginning Wed June 5th, STRUM will be meeting at the Locks (Ballard) opposite
the Museum on the concrete block 'stage' area until end of August, weather-permitting :) [then back
to Kona Kitchen in the Fall]

This Sat, 2nd Sat of each month, local Hawaiian Musicians meet at Kona Kitchen (Seattle) from 9- noon for
a Kanikapila (after a good Breakfast!). This Jam is mostly Hawaiian Music unlike STRUM which is mostly
American Popular Favorites with some Hawaiian songs.

you can check on STRUM via Facebook.

please feel free to come and join us!

keep uke'in',

Top Bottom