KoAloha Tenor Red Label with Spruce Top

komakakolima3

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
My wife prefers her standard size uke over the Tenor so we decided to sell it.Beautiful Koa sides and back.with the Bear Claw Spruce Top.Also has the Hipshot Tuners. Sounds and looks great. List price was $2,850 asking $2,400. Ordered two of these beauties from KoAloha on Oahu and they shipped to Bounty Music Store here on Maui,Hawaii. I purchased them on March 1'st 2019.Looking forward to finding her a good home.

Attachments

• IMG_1539.jpg
    IMG_1539.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1542.jpg
    IMG_1542.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1580.jpg
    IMG_1580.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1581.jpg
    IMG_1581.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1525.jpg
    IMG_1525.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
These are really lovely looking Red Label Tenors and I was sorely tempted to purchase one. Patrick is legit and I would certainly buy one ... but I really like radius fretboards. How about a case ... is one included with it?

I have a Koaloha Tenor and am able to Barre chords, etc with my small hands. I can say my Koaloha plays like a charm. And I find it easier to play than my Takumi concert.

Those are real beauties. Good luck.

yes a Kala Hard Case with locking key. KoAloha was out of cases for 6 months and I could not wait, humidifier, tuner and extra strings!

Yes they are wish I could keep both of them but wife is the boss I have to part with one of these beauties, The spruce top really brightens up the tone quality. I sure find myself playing ukulele more since I ordered these gorgeous instruments! You have a really nice collection of uke's also. Have a nice day!

thank u for your comment can u imagine how these Red Labels sound like?

Last edited:
Top Bottom