Final fantasy - to zanarkand

5 Stars from Australia! Great work Brenda :) Is that tune called Final Fantasy X? I always get them muddled up :)

Thank you Campbell! Stars from you is awesome !
Final Fantasy is a popular video game then it made into a movie few years later. This is the theme song ! Corey did an amazing cover of this tune. You have the CD. Glad you like it.

Hi Brenda, Really great work and such a beautiful sound. As I said before I you have a gift to be able to lift the melody out of the tune and perform it in such a lovely manner!

Great stuff,
Mike

This is a great tune and you played beautifully.
Thank you for explaining the 'star' feature. I must take a look. Very interesting.

This is a great tune and you played beautifully.
Thank you for explaining the 'star' feature. I must take a look. Very interesting.

Thank you for watching
I hope explaining the star feature is not going open a can of worm here. Ha ha.

Beautifully played Brenda..........you secretly play video games don't you.

That was a treat for the ears! You made it sound almost harp-like Brenda.

This is such a lovely compliment (and to Luis of LFdM too).
I have been playing this uke a lot in the past weeks. It's one of those crazy things we experience all too well - one day I hate high G tuning. next day I love high G tuning. I am a high G player at the moment. :D Thank you for watching and the kind compliment.

I've only just picked up on this one. A great tune and your usual lovely playing young Brenda! Well done. You're just going from strength to strength my friend. x

I've only just picked up on this one. A great tune and your usual lovely playing young Brenda! Well done. You're just going from strength to strength my friend. x

Dave; You have such a cute choice of words and expressions . I am sure many of us here agree that reading your comments are like hearing you in person.
Thank you for watching and glad you did not miss my hard work. :)

Top Bottom