Season #376 ~ Ukin’ Together

Here is the wrap video for Season #376. Forgive me if I'm a bit nervous. Seriously I had written a wrap and Jon convinced me at the last moment to give it a go and record it.

Thanks again to everyone who participated, and if anyone ever wants to collaborate, feel free to reach out to me. If you participated in one of the videos chosen, please reach out to me via PM. Cheers, kev

A wonderful wrap of a wonderful week Kevin (and Jon and Joo). So glad Jon convinced you to talk us trough your thoughts on the week. Great job on it too.
I will say that your collab with Jasmine was an absolute highlight for me this week. Just fabulous.
I also really enjoyed Rachael and Mark's Dock of the Bay - I hope we hear more of them making music together.
Enjoyed it all! A really brill week.
Thank you Kevin.

Excellent Season Kevin and Jon! Some really unique stuff was brought this week. Fun watch it unfold.

Wow - what a week! Big thanks to Kevin, Jon and Joo for all the time and effort you put into making it so special - you all went way above and beyond the call of duty, as I’m sure we all appreciate. I think there were probably a lot of Seasonistas who until now quite liked the idea of collaborating but were put off by the technical challenges. This Season provided the motivation to grab the bull by the horns and give it a go - with some stunningly good results! I also think it was one of those special weeks that actually drew us all a little closer together as a community.

Many thanks for your kind words in the video Kevin - and could I just point out that there were only keyboards in that closet!!! :D

Well done everyone - and could I also offer my special thanks to my co-collaborators Lynda, John, my Dad and Wim, who were all brilliant - thanks so much guys! :)

great season and great wrap, thrilled to get a cd! and a most deserved shout out to del for his super awesome synth talent and production skills, he really is the vince clarke of the seasons! congrats to all the winners and indeed everyone who took the leap into collab world this week!

Cheers for hosting Kevin and thanks for the shout out mate.
Huge applause and gratitude to Jon and Joo for their mammoth input for the week too.
Cheers all :cheers:

A wonderful wrap of a wonderful week Kevin (and Jon and Joo). So glad Jon convinced you to talk us trough your thoughts on the week. Great job on it too.
I will say that your collab with Jasmine was an absolute highlight for me this week. Just fabulous.
I also really enjoyed Rachael and Mark's Dock of the Bay - I hope we hear more of them making music together.
Enjoyed it all! A really brill week.
Thank you Kevin.

Thanks a lot Brian, your kind words mean a lot to me!

Such a brilliant week Kev.Thank you and Jon and Joo. My first week on the seasons was your Outlaw Country one year ago.Think I only missed maybe 2 weeks in the following year.
This was one of the best.A lot of generous people in these parts...both with time and talent.
Thanks for the mention...my fellow band members will be happy!!

Really pleased that Jon persuaded you to video the wrap, Kevin ... you did a great job! And, indeed, this was a great week, probably taking a few people out of their comfort zone (certainly me!) You and the Woodpeckers put a lot of work in to make it a success and it was appreciated.

Fantastic week Kevin. The sort where you wish it would keep going or had more time. And thanks to you and Lynda for collaborating with me.

Thank you Kevin, Jon & Joo for hosting this fabulous week. And thanks to everyone who participated. It was good to be part of this great bunch of people again although it is hard during our travels (we are in Mexico City right now). It's good to see that the Seasons are alive and doing well!

I just realized I posted Season 397 for EVERY video I did this week...Ugh. Why didn't some one tell me? Once it is there once I just look at the last video...ANYWAY, had a ball botching it all up. Thanks for the reason

Top Bottom