Some Irish music

You look so relaxed !
Another good one ! Your playings are always so musical and natural !
I like the transformation of the screen at the beginning. Is this a iMovie new feature? Did you combine two separate videos ?

haha that transition came about because I forgot to do that little intro on my first take, so I recorded it again but I still liked my first take better (often happens) so I just spliced the intro onto the first take. I think they call that making a virtue out of necessity!

Beautiful!
Thanks so much!

Such reels are great fun to listen to, especially when played well like here. Well done buddy.

Hi Laurence, Just caught this in facebook. I just love your style of playing. There are a lot of players who emulate others in their ukulele playing and you can see ( not in a bad way) it in their playing also. But yours is so unique and so Laurence! You can recognise it is you without checking the credits.
Really excellent stuff,
Mike

Hi Laurence, Just caught this in facebook. I just love your style of playing. There are a lot of players who emulate others in their ukulele playing and you can see ( not in a bad way) it in their playing also. But yours is so unique and so Laurence! You can recognise it is you without checking the credits.
Really excellent stuff,
Mike

Mike, I think the way we both play is simply the only way we know how! :) I would also have no problem picking out your playing from a crowd!

Really sounds great! Is this your own arrangement of this reel? I really like it!

That was fabulous Laurence, I love Irish music & so do you by the way you played that tune, truly wonderful stuff! :)

Yes I do love it Campbell! I saw the Bothy Band in Dublin years ago - been hooked ever since!

@Wingnutz, I happen to like Irish music. One of my favorite Irish artists is Richie Kavanaugh. (I think I spelled it correctly.) He has some good songs.

Great playing!

Jared

Thank you that is some impressive and enjoyable playing. What is the name of the tune? Also it looks like you are using some kind of linear tuning - is it just gcea?

That was great - well done!

Top Bottom