Thread: Risa Bean Electric Tenor - Sunburst- with Risa Bag

Default Risa Bean Electric Tenor - Sunburst- with Risa Bag

I'm thinking about parting with my Risa Bean Tenor. It's life prior to me was rough as apparent some cosmentic issues.

--- has ding on back near the neck and a hairline crack in finish around the neck. The neck is solidly attached to the body. Just cosmentic issue.
    ---has hairline crack in finish on underside of bean. I'd guess it was set down roughly.
    ---Has about 3 hairline cracks in finish on back less then an inch long each.
    ---Has some nicks/chips on headstock
    ---I have never changed the strings so the fret board could greatly benefit from a good cleaning and new strings.

Overall, I love playing this like a living-room rock star! But life has been very busy lately and it's sitting more as a display piece.

I'm pricing at a firm $300 plus insured shipping from Illinois. I'm not anxious to sell it because I know I'll never find another Bean. They are intensely loved by their caretakers and very rarely come up for sale. Sorry, no trades.

I can't get a photo to upload so here is a link to high resolution images photos:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/GXMHpNrSxieYRN1g9

Cool shape and look. Really funky electric.

Best of luck with the sale.
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you don’t begin to know until you begin to try to do.

—Lou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

If I hadn't just picked up a Seagull Nylon SG Burst EQ there would be no questions. I would be discussing purchasing your Bean Ukulele. It is a beauty and so cute.
    K
    Sopranos, Concerts, and Tenors including Baritone body at a Tenor Scale - 4 String, 5 String and 8 String :-)
    For Sale: Seagull Nylon String
    For Sale: National Mahogany Resonator
    For Sale: Gold Tone Resonator

Have a red one, wish it was the burst. Can make some amazing sounds through a decent electric guitar amp.

Thread Information