Risa Bean Electric Tenor - Sunburst- with Risa Bag

kia--

Reaction score
I'm thinking about parting with my Risa Bean Tenor. It's life prior to me was rough as apparent some cosmentic issues.

--- has ding on back near the neck and a hairline crack in finish around the neck. The neck is solidly attached to the body. Just cosmentic issue.
---has hairline crack in finish on underside of bean. I'd guess it was set down roughly.
---Has about 3 hairline cracks in finish on back less then an inch long each.
---Has some nicks/chips on headstock
---I have never changed the strings so the fret board could greatly benefit from a good cleaning and new strings.

Overall, I love playing this like a living-room rock star! But life has been very busy lately and it's sitting more as a display piece.

I'm pricing at a firm $300 plus insured shipping from Illinois. I'm not anxious to sell it because I know I'll never find another Bean. They are intensely loved by their caretakers and very rarely come up for sale. Sorry, no trades.

I can't get a photo to upload so here is a link to high resolution images photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/GXMHpNrSxieYRN1g9

Cool shape and look. Really funky electric.

Best of luck with the sale.

If I hadn't just picked up a Seagull Nylon SG Burst EQ there would be no questions. I would be discussing purchasing your Bean Ukulele. It is a beauty and so cute.

Have a red one, wish it was the burst. Can make some amazing sounds through a decent electric guitar amp.

Top Bottom