Should I first go for the interview or music promotion for my new music?

Mecha N

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've just created my own music and was hoping to promote it. I've found several websites or persons who are promoting it and are also providing copyrights things, but strangely I found someone who was providing me the interview thing as well.

https://www.fiverr.com/theguitaastudio/publish-your-news-on-music-website

what should i do? Will these things work for my music to become hit or not?

P.S. - I know this is a silly question, but still as an amateur, I am hoping to promote my music in a minimum budget and can get good response on it. So far, I found the above one relevant. Will be very pleased, if you can suggest me someone else as well.

You can start a Facebook business page for free and attach an instragram account to it. If you want to spend money, your money would be better spent boosting posts on your own pages. A lot of these sites that will promote you are having you pay them to do what you can do yourself. Others offer much more, but you have to determine if what they offer is worth the money. You get what you pay for. Any site or person who is going to promote you and give you individual attention is going to charge you a lot of money. But I would start out with what is free first, Facebook and Instagram, and then when you get some mileage under your belt, that would be in the form of followers, you will get some experience and be better able to determine what fits for you. A youtube site for sure, and a Wordpress blog site. You can buy your own domain name if you want to spend a little money there and publish your blog under that name.

Top Bottom