Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Club Logos

Here’s one I played with when I lived in Cali. The town, San Luis Obispo, is called “SLO” by locals, hence “slo strummers”. Great group, great workshops and they sponsor some great concerts at the local college. I had the unbelievable experience of taking a workshop with James Hill when I was with the SLO Strummers.

4BA1CB91-105E-415E-9B55-6D0392705E4D.jpg

Another local uke group that I played with when I lived in cali. Rock N Ukes is run by fellow slo strummer who owns a vineyard and holds monthly rock themed uke jams at her wine bar right on the beach in Morro Bay. The name is also particularly cute because Morro Bay is known for the giant rock that is right in its bay (see it in the logo background). Fun, rockin jams, in a cool bar with a beautiful view, great wine and tapas. They have a little band, project the chord sheets, and have related rock trivia contest. Always a fun night! Here’s their logo:
    B99E2478-BEE3-4742-B778-DC2222389E0D.jpg

Thanks! Keep'em comin'.
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

CHUG Logo.jpg

This is a logo one of our members put together for our little group CHUG (Coffee House Ukulele Gang)
    “Do it again on the next verse, and people think you meant it.” ― Chet Atkins

Talsma spruce-koa tenor |*| Pohaku mahogany tenor |*| PoMahina mango tenor |*| Wm.King koa tenor |*| Ko'olau cedar-koa 6-string tenor |*| Kanilea cedar/walnut Tenor

Logo we have on shirts...
    Logo 7.jpg
    Last edited by UkerDanno; 05-08-2019 at 05:22 PM.
    Just Play

Sopranos: 1st uke, Lanikai soprano LU-11 - Aquilas | 30's Martin style 0 - Martins
    Concerts: Kanile'a K-2 CP - Living Water | Islander AC-4 - Living Water | Waverly Street banjolele - Worth Browns
    Tenor: Epiphone Hummingbird - Living Water low G
    UBass: Kala FS2 - Pahoehoe

TCUC-Logo 1 sm.jpg

Here's ours!

The CLUB (The CheezLand Uke Band) logo:

Logo 4x3.jpg
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you don’t begin to know until you begin to try to do.

—Lou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

Here is our logo. I think I am leading the group!?!?!?! We are part of Cynthia Lin Patreon Member Groups. Our's is the Los Angeles, California chapter.

I thought it should have Cynthia's jumpin' photo in it. I'm not sure who came up with the graphic for the chapter.

CL-Logo-Squad.jpg
    Last edited by cyber3d; 05-08-2019 at 09:35 PM.
    Solid Mahogany Tiny Tenor from Pepe Romero/Daniel Ho. Low-G. I named it "Lumière"
    Kala Soprano KA-ASOV-S Spruce and Ovangkol. High-G I named "Blood, Sweat, & Tears"
    KLOS Carbon Fiber Tenor Deluxe Acoustic/Electric Ukulele wound Low-G
    Cynthia Lin Performance uke. Concert scale with a cutaway Low-G
    Kala Soprano KA-KCT-S Ziricote fitted with Ernie Ball clear High-G
    Just ordered a tenor sized custom electric uke from Brian Fanner . . . wonder how long ETA. . .

Quote Originally Posted by cyber3d View Post
    Here is our logo. I think I am leading the group!?!?!?! We are part of Cynthia Lin Patreon Member Groups. Our's is the Los Angeles, California chapter.

I thought it should have Cynthia's jumpin' photo in it. I'm not sure who came up with the graphic for the chapter.

CL-Logo-Squad.jpg
    Thanks. I wonder how long it took to get that shot.
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

Thread Information