Club Logos

cleveland jumping flea
cjf.jpeg

42455550_1821033994684341_5017883718677692416_n.jpg

This is our logo. The state of Ohio as a ukulele body.

Tampa Bay Ukulele Society (TBUS)
We call him Freddie
TBUS Freddie.jpeg

Here’s one for a local Sarasota uke group (offshoot of TBUS). This one is very cute. Says “itchin to uke”. Makes me want to make a logo for my group.F2E2BB0E-4693-4AA5-825D-8531320B135F.jpg

Here’s one I played with when I lived in Cali. The town, San Luis Obispo, is called “SLO” by locals, hence “slo strummers”. Great group, great workshops and they sponsor some great concerts at the local college. I had the unbelievable experience of taking a workshop with James Hill when I was with the SLO Strummers.

4BA1CB91-105E-415E-9B55-6D0392705E4D.jpg

Another local uke group that I played with when I lived in cali. Rock N Ukes is run by fellow slo strummer who owns a vineyard and holds monthly rock themed uke jams at her wine bar right on the beach in Morro Bay. The name is also particularly cute because Morro Bay is known for the giant rock that is right in its bay (see it in the logo background). Fun, rockin jams, in a cool bar with a beautiful view, great wine and tapas. They have a little band, project the chord sheets, and have related rock trivia contest. Always a fun night! Here’s their logo:
B99E2478-BEE3-4742-B778-DC2222389E0D.jpg

CHUG Logo.jpg

This is a logo one of our members put together for our little group CHUG (Coffee House Ukulele Gang)

Logo we have on shirts...
Logo 7.jpg

Last edited:
The CLUB (The CheezLand Uke Band) logo:

Logo 4x3.jpg

Here is our logo. I think I am leading the group!?!?!?! We are part of Cynthia Lin Patreon Member Groups. Our's is the Los Angeles, California chapter.

I thought it should have Cynthia's jumpin' photo in it. I'm not sure who came up with the graphic for the chapter.

CL-Logo-Squad.jpg

Last edited:
Here is our logo. I think I am leading the group!?!?!?! We are part of Cynthia Lin Patreon Member Groups. Our's is the Los Angeles, California chapter.

I thought it should have Cynthia's jumpin' photo in it. I'm not sure who came up with the graphic for the chapter.

View attachment 117828

Thanks. I wonder how long it took to get that shot.

Top Bottom