Where are these videos?

I get a lot, A LOT of emails asking where are these videos everyone is talking about. If you found this forum through a search engine, 1. Thank you very much for checking it out, I hope you find the info you were looking for. 2. This is just the forum section of ukuleleunderground.com where all of our content is posted weekly.

http://ukuleleunderground.com

There you will find all the videos discussed in this board. :D

Yup, I remember not being able to find these videos the first time I visited here (only Summer Breeze and Love Song were up at that time.) I was like...OMG LESSONS! But I just gave up until I finally just searched for "Ukulele Underground" on google. I think there should be some way to get from the forums to the site without deleting the forum part from the URL. Or is there already one that I have missed?

I think it has been suggested earlier to make the link in the UU logo at the top of the forums into the front page, and not the forum page. There is no connection now whatsoever (am I wrong?).

That would be a lot more logical as well, and may ward off some of the emails because a certain amount of people would click on the logo in a flurry of madness and as if by magic, arrive at the front page.

I think it has been suggested earlier to make the link in the UU logo at the top of the forums into the front page, and not the forum page. There is no connection now whatsoever (am I wrong?).

That would be a lot more logical as well, and may ward off some of the emails because a certain amount of people would click on the logo in a flurry of madness and as if by magic, arrive at the front page.

Agreed. I have noticed that most of the time, when there is a site-forum combination there are two way links between both of them at the top. And when UU becomes really advanced, I look forward to full account integration between the two sites: main-webpage and forum. :)

Agreed. I have noticed that most of the time, when there is a site-forum combination there are two way links between both of them at the top. And when UU becomes really advanced, I look forward to full account integration between the two sites: main-webpage and forum. :)

Well there is the 'Learn To Play Ukulele' menu item on the forum's front page - and at the top of every forum page. That's probably a clue as to where the lessons might be :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom