FS KoAloha Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jddewitt81

Reaction score
Recently bought this used but it is in very good shape. Build date was June 2017 so it’s still pretty new. Only selling because I bought a custom and have another project on the way. Comes with a hard case.

$615 shipped. Paypal.

Pictures can be seen in my album.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/X6f7V6UPdNkfHNHC8

Last edited:
So tempting.... haven't met a soprano yet that I liked. Do you have any sound samples to share?

So tempting.... haven't met a soprano yet that I liked. Do you have any sound samples to share?

Giving Jon a bump and...
Gotta ask: you've NEVER met a soprano uke that you've liked?
I am sitting here thinking that has to be a typo... the soprano is just so... Uke!

As you can see, I have way more sopranos than I need/can play, and yet... I love them all!

Giving Jon a bump and...
Gotta ask: you've NEVER met a soprano uke that you've liked?
I am sitting here thinking that has to be a typo... the soprano is just so... Uke!

As you can see, I have way more sopranos than I need/can play, and yet... I love them all!

Well... liked enough that I had to have it. I've tried a LOT of them, too. The best one so far was a yellow Mahalo with nylguts. That thing would ring for miles. I would take with me traveling without a case or bag. Gave it to a poor student somewhere.

Nowadays I prefer the fuller sound of the bigger sizes... most of the time. And when I reach for the smallest now, the "so uke", it's gotta have that extra sauce that defies definition. I think it's different for everyone.

Well... liked enough that I had to have it. I've tried a LOT of them, too. The best one so far was a yellow Mahalo with nylguts. That thing would ring for miles. I would take with me traveling without a case or bag. Gave it to a poor student somewhere.

Nowadays I prefer the fuller sound of the bigger sizes... most of the time. And when I reach for the smallest now, the "so uke", it's gotta have that extra sauce that defies definition. I think it's different for everyone.

I love that story of your yellow uke. I bet it's still being loved up somewhere.
To each their muse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom