Season 377 - “Say Sorry!”

I was playing around with harmonies to this song and I was really happy with how it went… except I somehow deleted the version I was most happy with. Technology, amIrite?

Anyway - here’s my version of TayTay’s ‘You’re Not Sorry’.

hey Del, i'm sorry for messing up your playlist (again) mate :p
reposting this one from earlier in the week.

Based on the live unplugged version used (so I'm told) to great effect in Deadpool 2.

A very nice rendition was delivered by the cast in S4 Ep 13 of the Magicians.

Right then you fine people - by my reckoning it's just turned midnight in Hawaii so this Season is officially closed! But don't be sorry (see what I did there!) - I've handed the baton over to Val who is already disappearing off into the distance with her new and exciting 'Banned by the Beeb' theme!

I've one more song to listen to and comment on before starting on the wrap, which I'll hopefully have done within 48 hours - I do like a nice prompt wrap while it's all still fresh in our minds!

Thank you all so much for participating and for your wonderful music - I've had a fabulous week and I hope you have too! :)

As promised, a nice prompt wrap video to end my ‘Sorry’ season

Thanks all for your wonderful music and participation this week - it has been a joy to host!

I’ll contact the winner (named in the video - so you’d all better watch it! ;) ) by PM to make arrangements about the prize.

And yes - at one point in the vid I did unknowingly say “help was hoped” instead of “hope was helped”!!! Doh!!! :D

Last edited:
great season, great wrap, thank you so much for hosting, del! big congrats to the very deserving winners - that winning vid had me equally laughing in delight, and totally gob-smacked in awe! fantastic!

Very nice wrap to a great season Del! Thanks for the shout out and thanks for the collaboration! Couldn't agree more on Yukio and Lucy as worthy winners!

Here’s a fab pic of Christopher’s (Yukio’s) friend and collaborator Lucy in her winner’s t-shirt. Once again well done to both of them for their song, and thank you all for your participation - it was a joy to host! :)

C22582FE-BCCF-4DCC-BBAF-215F66AD9BA2.jpg

Top Bottom