Season 377 - “Say Sorry!”

DelGriff

A very boring man!
Reaction score

Watch the video above for details! :)

Please watch and comment on as many songs as you can. I’ll be doing so on all of them - I’ll add a playlist to the end of this post as soon as they start rolling in. And please enjoy yourselves! :)

Don’t forget Kevin’s fab collab season is still running until midnight Sunday Hawaii time.

PLAYLIST

Last edited:
Ouch ... that hurt my ears! Do we, by any chance, have to say we're sorry, Del ... or have I got completely the wrong idea???? Oops ... SORRY!!!!!

Ouch ... that hurt my ears! Do we, by any chance, have to say we're sorry, Del ... or have I got completely the wrong idea???? Oops ... SORRY!!!!!
Just to be clear - you don’t have to actually say it as you’ll be singing it in every song you bring. In retrospect I could have made that clearer - SORRY! ;)

I've already done the obvious REM song on uke and on tiple, so I'll find something else this week. But if anyone wants the chords and lyrics, I'd be glad to provide them.

So do the lyrics have to literally say sorry or can it be variations on the theme, ie apologies, remorse, forgive me, etc

So do the lyrics have to literally say sorry or can it be variations on the theme, ie apologies, remorse, forgive me, etc
Happy to be flexible Ryan - within reason! :)

EDIT: THIS SLIGHTLY LENIENT APPROACH WITH LYRICS WILL ONLY RUN FOR 24 HOURS FROM THE START OF THE SEASON - AFTER THAT ONLY ‘SORRY’ WILL DO!!!

Last edited:
On it

This is gonna be really awkward if we're not all thinking the same song

I was about to ask the same. I have a 'sorry' song but was also thinking of a song or two that express lament as well as sorriness...

Watch the video above for details! :)

Please watch and comment on as many songs as you can. I’ll be doing so on all of them - I’ll add a playlist to the end of this post as soon as they start rolling in. And please enjoy yourselves! :)

Don’t forget Kevin’s fab collab season is still running until midnight Sunday Hawaii time.

I was about to ask the same. I have a 'sorry' song but was also thinking of a song or two that express lament as well as sorriness...

great theme! lyrics.com tells me it can only find about 17,000 results for songs that have the word "sorry" in the lyrics................... i'm sorry but that just ISN'T good enough :mad: ;)

great theme! lyrics.com tells me it can only find about 17,000 results for songs that have the word "sorry" in the lyrics................... i'm sorry but that just ISN'T good enough :mad: ;)

Hahahaha
You're right - I forgot I could just search for "songs sorry"
I am doing that instead of trying to find something tangentially related:D

You make a VERY good point!
So in answer to Ryan’s earlier question, my slight leniency with the lyrics will only run for 24 hours from the start of the season - after that only a ‘sorry’ will do! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom