FS: Excellent Condition 2015 Kamaka Tenor Long Neck (HF-3L)

Status
Not open for further replies.

experimentjon

Reaction score
After buying a HF3-D4I (Jake Blue), I have decided to part with my HF-3L (Long Neck Tenor) to make space in my small New York studio. Tonally, the HF-3L is outstanding—you’ll get sparkle on the E and A strings on the longer scale that just isn’t there on the standard 17” scale. Resonance and sustain are excellent with a booming bass response from the G and C strings. The fretboard also gives you a little bit more space to work with if you’ve got larger hands. I’ll miss this instrument—but I’m sure someone will enjoy it.

I consider this instrument to be excellent used condition. You may find some minor love marks from normal usage but this instrument has been played sparingly in its life because I work 70-90 hours a week and don’t spend much time at home anymore. It’s been well cared for and I believe the pictures accurately reflect the condition. Please let me know if you’d like more pictures of anything in particular.

This instrument will include the excellent Kamaka factory case, warranty card, and HMS setup quality control card. It is currently strung with a low-G Worth full flouracarbon set which I think is a good fit for the instrument.

Production date: July 09 2015.

Asking Price: $OLD (includes shipping to the USA and PayPal fees)
Retail Price: $1,545

Please send me a message if you’d like to purchase this instrument. Thanks for looking!

Ie1dzxb.jpg

7j8JDqM.jpg

XGFdxio.jpg

3Lw6SiK.jpg

Last edited:
I have one of these Ukes ... it is one of my favourite.

I am sure the new owner will be very happy.

I use Aquila Sugar Low G, and I might add in a Thomastik Infeld for the 3rd string if I was looking for a wound 3rd.

It is in superb shape. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
Is the body the same size as the Kamaka tenors.

Not a super tenor which has the bari body like the Kanilea's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom