Guitar/Ukulele Factory Addresses

johnnysmash

Reaction score
I would like the mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, web site address, or whatever you may have on the following companies. I am sick of trying to deal with Amazon and like companies when ordering things. I think directly with a manufacturing company would work better.

Aria Guitars - address in Japan would be great since I am located in Thailand.

Cordoba Guitar and Ukulele

Yamaha Guitar

Kala

Thank you. johnnysmalsh

Good luck. Some of these companies like Kala or Cordoba contract most of their work out to factories in China or other countries. These locations change from year to year, and one factory often produces instruments for multiple brands. I think Yamaha is a bit more traditional, and uses their own facilities in Japan for higher end instruments:

https://www.yamaha.com/en/about/locations/

But their lower end instruments are also made in China, where location info is not as easy to find, for example this does not show full address:

https://www.yamaha.com/en/about/locations/group_companies_worldwide/

Last edited:
Factories are not usually prepared for direct sales to the public. They deal in large orders, not ones and twos.

They probably have contractural prohibitions against selling brand-name instruments directly to someone like me or you.

I used to own a music shop and most large guitar and ukulele companies not not sell direct and only sell through authorized dealers. Such is certainly the case for Aria, Cordoba and Yamaha. Kala does sell some models on their website. A couple of nice exceptions are Kamaka and Kanile'a. You can walk into their factory showrooms and buy an instrument, order off their website or even have a custom instrument made.

A couple of nice exceptions are Kamaka and Kanile'a. You can walk into their factory showrooms and buy an instrument, order off their website or even have a custom instrument made.

KoAloha also has at least one of each of their models (including Opios) in the showroom, and people are encouraged to try and buy at a price considerably lower than what you find at the dealer. It's very hard to resist ...

Hi, Johnny!

ARIA Thailand distributer and Japanese headquarter addresses are shown in the site below. Check PEPE series under classical guitar for 480 and 530cm small guitar.

Interestingly, Aria now have the Kelii brand ukes under their umbrella. Up until about 2012 Kelii, was considered the value K-brand of Hawaii, but then they started production in China and now instead of being the popular brand they once were are marginal and it seems only available in Asia. Pretty sad story.

Hi, Johnny!

ARIA Thailand distributer and Japanese headquarter addresses are shown in the site below. Check PEPE series under classical guitar for 480 and 530cm small guitar.

http://ariaguitarsglobal.com/international-distributors/

BNG Music in Bangkok. I was just sitting here last night thinking that next trip to Bangkok would also be a trip to BNG. Now after getting your message I will visit their store for sure. Thank you.

Top Bottom