Blame It On The Bossa Nova - Swing Ukulele - Gerald Ross

Gerald Ross

Reaction score
Big 1963 top-ten hit for Eydie Gormé (born Edith Gormezano). Eydie was a nice Sephardic Jewish girl from the Bronx, NY growing up in a Ladino (early Spanish) speaking family. Before becoming an international star she worked as an interpretter for the United Nations. Only in America!

I am play all the instruments. Hive Hornet tenor uke (low-g). Cordoba 12 Orchestra CE-Fusion series nylon string guitar. Gold Tone ME-Bass FL fretless bass.

Set YouTube settings to 2160p 4K for the ultimate Gerald experience.

Thank you Gerald. I had tong onto your website and sample more.

Man...I considered posting a video, but mine would look like pig feed compared to this. So nice!

I agree totally regarding what everyone else has said re this video - Gerald is definitely top rung as we all know, well done yet again matey - but I'm sure he'd be the first to encourage you to post your own stuff and not let watching him and the others on here with considerable skill put you off. They all started at the beginning and practiced, practiced and practiced to get to the level of ability they have today - even allowing for some certain inherent ability from birth.

The enjoyment of this site is that we can ALL share our efforts and enjoyment of music, WHATEVER standard we currently are at performing.

I, for one, can't match the talent of MANY of these guys and girls on UU but I love watching them and showing them the little I've done so they can share it with me and hopefully offer hints along the way as to how I can improve.

I, I'm certain, am one of many who'd love to see your video(s) and watch you having fun making music...

Top Bottom