Pic's of where you live

Timbuck

Reaction score
With you Guys living in all parts of the world between the North and South poles happily building instruments, I thought it would be nice to show a photo of the place where you live, so that we can get a better insight of the climate and conditions that you work in.
This is my Village Norton in the UK
norton by Ken Timms, on Flickr

It must be 25 years since I have been in the Stockton/Middlesborough area.

Me I live in central Lancashire where every 20 years a series of events and walks takes place to celebrate the Preston Guild of Merchants. Many centuries ago a person could not trade unless they were a member of the specific Merchant Guild, the spin off today is that organisations be they traders, charities, religious etc all band together and walk around the City.

A015E6C9-792E-4F0B-B9DF-0F6D1CAB93A6.jpg

Little River, California:

The town center sits on a scenic bluff overlooking the mouth of Little River and hosts a grocery store, two gas pumps, a post office, and a restaurant within a single structure. The population was 117 at the 2010 census.

Little River.jpg little river bay boat.jpg

Right now i am living in Erkrath Germany
That was the view from my Balcony last Autumn
herbst (93).jpg
At the Horizon i can see parts of the big Cities Düesseldorf and Köln (Cologne)
The Horizon is the Netherlands

Last edited:
My place out west of west palm beach. Sorry don't know how to make it nice like Timbucks.house doc.jpghouse doc.jpg

Last edited:
With you Guys living in all parts of the world between the North and South poles happily building instruments, I thought it would be nice to show a photo of the place where you live, so that we can get a better insight of the climate and conditions that you work in.

Looks Lovely except all of the cars are on the wrong side of the road!:rolleyes:

Matamata central North Island AKA Hobbiton

Attachments

• matamata-i-site.jpg
    matamata-i-site.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Gollum.jpg
    Gollum.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 60
My house in Jupiter, Florida. Planted and pruned by me, the front yard has 4 varieties of mangoes, two varieties of avocados and a lychee tree. Bananas around the sides. The back makes a nice place to sand, and you can go get your Thai take-out and eat down by the Jupiter inlet, and watch the tide come in and the sun set.

Attachments

• IMG_20181025_085830.jpg
    IMG_20181025_085830.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_20190322_121026.jpg
    IMG_20190322_121026.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20190406_193355.jpg
    IMG_20190406_193355.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 80

My first thought when viewing this was whether it was a set from Dr Who.

Is that a whale rising up from the pond?

John Colter.

The village I inhabit clusters around the church spire you can see poking out of the trees:

View from Worfield Golf Club 01.jpg

John Colter.

I live in Port Hope, a small town about half way along the north shore of Lake Ontario.

This is looking up Walton Street (our main street) in Port Hope, Ontario a couple of months ago.
Looking up Walton by Lee Higginson.jpg

This was taken on Port Hope's Waterfront Trail. I walk this trail most days, even in Winter. This was yesterday morning at the mouth of Gage's Creek.
WFT sunrise.jpg

This has been our home for the past 38 years. When we moved here, they called us "The young couple who live in the Ware's old house," There are now only 3 people on the street who've been here longer than we have. This was taken in January, 2017.
our house Jan. 2017.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom