A Child is Born

Nice. I am getting new tuners put on my Martin soon and this video has me very excited about it even tho I can’t play nearly as wonderfully as WingNutz. But with new tuners I’ll finally play it more.

Last edited:
I always loved that tune. Great job.

Great playing yet again Laurence mate.
I was just sitting here chilling' learning to play 'Lazy Sunny Afternoon' by The Kinks, opened my iMac for a break, and found YOU were having a 'Lazy Sunday Morning' lol
Keep 'em coming please matey.
My collection of favourite pieces from all my favourite players on UU - including yourself obviously - is growing nicely and I refer to all the videos regularly for inspiration to keep practicing and trying to improve.

Very lovely!!! Mahalo for sharing!:shaka:
You're welcome!

Nice. I am getting new tuners put on my Martin soon and this video has me very excited about it even tho I can’t play like that. But with new tuners I’ll finally play it more.
I put Gotoh UPT on mine, never looked back.

Jazz Laurence this is very nice.
Your lazy Sunday morning is our treat.
Wishing you many more lazy days to come!
Thanks again Brenda - I think I'll play something a bit faster next time!
Great playing yet again Laurence mate.
I was just sitting here chilling' learning to play 'Lazy Sunny Afternoon' by The Kinks, opened my iMac for a break, and found YOU were having a 'Lazy Sunday Morning' lol
Keep 'em coming please matey.
My collection of favourite pieces from all my favourite players on UU - including yourself obviously - is growing nicely and I refer to all the videos regularly for inspiration to keep practicing and trying to improve.
I'm honored to be included in your collection Dave!

I always loved that tune. Great job.

Thanks! I have tried playing this tune on other instruments but it never felt quite right until I tried it on the ukulele. An amazingly versatile instrument!

Laurence your playing is such a delight. I love the way you play through the changes in this piece. Really Excellent!
Mike

Delightful. Thank you.

That was great music to sit and listen. Calmed my nerves and made me relax. Thanks. It's always hard to come from work and find three kids waiting for you full of energy why are you are just trying to relax after a stressful day. This kind of music just chills me out and sets the tone for a quiet evening. Of course kids are a blessing and me and my husband love them and take care of them on a daily basis. For example last week we bought for all of them clothes from https://ooyoo.co.uk/. We usually don't buy clothes online but due to the restrictions and the money which are less now, this place was just a bargain.

Last edited:
Top Bottom