Anuenue MN214 Fly Bird guitar

Steedy

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I was poking around the Anuenue web site and found a short-scale nylon string guitar called the MN214 Fly Bird. With a solid Moon Spruce top and solid Rosewood back & sides, it looks like a big brother to the Moon Bird ukuleles. Nut width is 48 mm and the scale length is 610 mm.

Anuenue MN214 side.jpgAnuenue MN214 front.jpg

Very interesting! :drool:

I was poking around the Anuenue web site and found a short-scale nylon string guitar called the MN214 Fly Bird. With a solid Moon Spruce top and solid Rosewood back & sides, it looks like a big brother to the Moon Bird ukuleles. Nut width is 48 mm and the scale length is 610 mm.

View attachment 118094View attachment 118095

Very interesting! :drool:

Oh no you didn't just do this to me did you.......I thought we were friends :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Thanks for the heads up on this Steedy, it looks very interesting. I will investigate farther

Oh no you didn't just do this to me did you.......I thought we were friends :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Thanks for the heads up on this Steedy, it looks very interesting. I will investigate farther

Haha, I've been looking for a short-scale nylon string guitar, and this might be the one. Mine shipped from Taiwan today! :)

Japanese famous guitarist plays this guitar, very good sound.

Hi, Steedy!

I was looking for similar nylon string guitars in local shop. There was nothing similar but I have seen and played these two nylon string guitars. They are Grassroots GAC and BambooInn.

I asked to sales person about such nylon string guitars, which looks like acoustic or electric guitars. He said there is nothing other than these two guitars and there is nothing in big company like Martin, Gibson....

I think there is nothing similar guitar as Anuenue MN214 Fly Bird guitar. Do you know any similar guitar or have you compared with any other one which is similar to this Fly Bird guitar? I think it is very good choice.

The Romero Creations Parlor guitar is really small—baritone ukulele body—but with a 630mm scale 50mm nut. I really like mine and it has great tone and a surprisingly loud volume. Not as sexy as the Anuenue but I suspect a little easier on your wallet.

INSTRUMENT+SpaltedMango6String3478.jpg

Hi, Steedy!

I was looking for similar nylon string guitars in local shop. There was nothing similar but I have seen and played these two nylon string guitars. They are Grassroots GAC and BambooInn.

I asked to sales person about such nylon string guitars, which looks like acoustic or electric guitars. He said there is nothing other than these two guitars and there is nothing in big company like Martin, Gibson....

I think there is nothing similar guitar as Anuenue MN214 Fly Bird guitar. Do you know any similar guitar or have you compared with any other one which is similar to this Fly Bird guitar? I think it is very good choice.

The only other short-scale nylon string guitars that I have seen are the Codoba C9 and C10 Parlor guitars, which are advertised as 7/8 size classical guitars. They are very nice instruments, but are only slightly smaller than full-size classical guitars.

The only other short-scale nylon string guitars that I have seen are the Codoba C9 and C10 Parlor guitars, which are advertised as 7/8 size classical guitars. They are very nice instruments, but are only slightly smaller than full-size classical guitars.

I have the Cordoba Cadete, did a NGD thread about two months ago. It is 3/4 size, has a 24" scale length and 48mm nut width. Solid cedar top laminate mahogany back and sides. It is no where near the level of your new Flybird but basically the same size and it's comfortable to play with a good sound. I really enjoy it, I keep it out on a stand and play it often.

Last edited:
Aloha =)

Has your Anuenue arrived yet? I'm also ponder buying one.
Where did you order? What shop in Taiwan? I'm not certain I want to invest the European retail price.

I hope you don't mind me asking =).

Mahalo nui!

Aloha =)

Has your Anuenue arrived yet? I'm also ponder buying one.
Where did you order? What shop in Taiwan? I'm not certain I want to invest the European retail price.

I hope you don't mind me asking =).

Mahalo nui!

No problem, it is a very nice guitar. I replied to your PM with ordering info, thanks!

Top Bottom