Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anuenue MN214 Fly Bird guitar

Default Anuenue MN214 Fly Bird guitar

I was poking around the Anuenue web site and found a short-scale nylon string guitar called the MN214 Fly Bird. With a solid Moon Spruce top and solid Rosewood back & sides, it looks like a big brother to the Moon Bird ukuleles. Nut width is 48 mm and the scale length is 610 mm.

Anuenue MN214 side.jpgAnuenue MN214 front.jpg

Very interesting!
    If music be the food of love, play on! -Bill Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Steedy View Post
    I was poking around the Anuenue web site and found a short-scale nylon string guitar called the MN214 Fly Bird. With a solid Moon Spruce top and solid Rosewood back & sides, it looks like a big brother to the Moon Bird ukuleles. Nut width is 48 mm and the scale length is 610 mm.

Anuenue MN214 side.jpgAnuenue MN214 front.jpg

Very interesting!
    Oh no you didn't just do this to me did you.......I thought we were friends

Thanks for the heads up on this Steedy, it looks very interesting. I will investigate farther
    Currently enjoying these ukuleles : *LdfM tenor, *LfdM 19" super tenor. *LfdM baritone, *I'iwi tenor , *Koolau tenor, *Webber tenor, *Kimo tenor, *Kimo super concert, *Mya Moe baritone, *Kamaka baritone, *Gianinni baritone, *Fred Shields super soprano, *Kala super soprano, *Loprinzi super soprano, *Black bear ULO concert , *Enya X1 concert, *Enya X1 pineapple soprano, *Gretsch tenor, *Korala plastic concert

Quote Originally Posted by DownUpDave View Post
    Oh no you didn't just do this to me did you.......I thought we were friends

Thanks for the heads up on this Steedy, it looks very interesting. I will investigate farther
    Haha, I've been looking for a short-scale nylon string guitar, and this might be the one. Mine shipped from Taiwan today!

Quote Originally Posted by Steedy View Post
    Haha, I've been looking for a short-scale nylon string guitar, and this might be the one. Mine shipped from Taiwan today!
    Really, you ordered this one. Wow, please give us a NGD when you get it and let me know how you like it. Congrats
    Currently enjoying these ukuleles : *LdfM tenor, *LfdM 19" super tenor. *LfdM baritone, *I'iwi tenor , *Koolau tenor, *Webber tenor, *Kimo tenor, *Kimo super concert, *Mya Moe baritone, *Kamaka baritone, *Gianinni baritone, *Fred Shields super soprano, *Kala super soprano, *Loprinzi super soprano, *Black bear ULO concert , *Enya X1 concert, *Enya X1 pineapple soprano, *Gretsch tenor, *Korala plastic concert

Yes, I ordered one. Here's hoping for the best.

I'll keep ya posted.

Japanese famous guitarist plays this guitar, very good sound.

Wow, sounds very good!

Arigatō zztush!

Hi, Steedy!

I was looking for similar nylon string guitars in local shop. There was nothing similar but I have seen and played these two nylon string guitars. They are Grassroots GAC and BambooInn.

I asked to sales person about such nylon string guitars, which looks like acoustic or electric guitars. He said there is nothing other than these two guitars and there is nothing in big company like Martin, Gibson....

I think there is nothing similar guitar as Anuenue MN214 Fly Bird guitar. Do you know any similar guitar or have you compared with any other one which is similar to this Fly Bird guitar? I think it is very good choice.

The Romero Creations Parlor guitar is really small—baritone ukulele body—but with a 630mm scale 50mm nut. I really like mine and it has great tone and a surprisingly loud volume. Not as sexy as the Anuenue but I suspect a little easier on your wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by zztush View Post
    Hi, Steedy!

I was looking for similar nylon string guitars in local shop. There was nothing similar but I have seen and played these two nylon string guitars. They are Grassroots GAC and BambooInn.

I asked to sales person about such nylon string guitars, which looks like acoustic or electric guitars. He said there is nothing other than these two guitars and there is nothing in big company like Martin, Gibson....

I think there is nothing similar guitar as Anuenue MN214 Fly Bird guitar. Do you know any similar guitar or have you compared with any other one which is similar to this Fly Bird guitar? I think it is very good choice.
    The only other short-scale nylon string guitars that I have seen are the Codoba C9 and C10 Parlor guitars, which are advertised as 7/8 size classical guitars. They are very nice instruments, but are only slightly smaller than full-size classical guitars.

Thread Information