For Sale: Gold Tone MicroBass ME fretted $250 firm

Status
Not open for further replies.

KohanMike

Los Angeles, Beverly Grove West
UU VIP
Reaction score
I bought this direct from Gold Tone last September as a closeout. I used it a couple of times but just never warmed up to it. I want to fund another conversion I'm doing. This is 23" fretted, mahogany, has a fully adjustable bridge with a hex tool, truss rod, has a set of Aquila Thundergut strings and I added a thumb rest. It also includes a gig bag.

It sells for $498 new, I paid $295, I'm selling it for $250 firm plus shipping. If you're local, you can pick it up, I'm in Los Angeles near the Beverly Center and Cedars Sinai hospital.

Gold Tone ME for sale.JPG

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

That's a smoking deal! I had this model before I sold it to get the shorter scale Kalas I now have. But this one can take the Labella flat wounds with no modification to the bass other than washers and lowering the bridge. Somebody should snag this one.

I've received 3 PMs and will reply to each in order letting the first decide if they want it or pass, then reply to the next person.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom