Gold Tone ME bass I'm selling in the Marketplace.

KohanMike

Los Angeles, Beverly Grove West
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'm selling a Gold Tone ME solid body bass in the Marketplace, please check it out.

https://forum.ukuleleunderground.co...ass-ME-fretted-250-firm&p=2152620#post2152620

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Hi Mike, sent an inquiry via PM but you could answer her if you like.

What are your thoughts about this instrument for a first time bassist?

How does it stack up against all of our others?

At this price I would say it's a good choice for anyone, especially being a solid body. My first bass when I first started playing bass 5 years ago with my ukulele group was a Gold Tone 23" acoustic for which I paid $400. The one thing about this one over any other with under saddle pickup is the fully adjustable bridge to dial in the intonation.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

I'd say this is a good bass for first timers just because of the strng versatility. You can put rounds, flats, or any of the red/white/black stretchies with just adjusting the bridge. So if you don't know what you like, you can try them all on the same bass Alhough string sets are kinda pricey, they aren't as expensive as another bass.

Top Bottom