Re-sharing but with a problem...

Has this someone else been blacklisted? If so, 3) and 4) may be ok.

I'm not sure matey. Those who're having this problem are long term prolific contributors, and valued members of this site. Some of the most supportive and polite people I know on here, so I don't think they would've given any reason to have been deliberately been 'blacklisted' by the moderators.
I know some (including myself in the past - thankfully it only lasting a couple of days in my case before 'sorting itself out') have been 'blacklisted' by the site randomly at times for no apparent reason.
Oh well...

Now Brenda tells me she’s having similar problems what’s going on with this site?

Now Brenda tells me she’s having similar problems what’s going on with this site?

Well, this response from you worked in the normal manner Laurence, so I don't know what's going on.
After I posted 'When Your Mind's Made Up' in the guitar video section, John responded and I got notified of his response and when I came to look his response was underneath mine in the thread.
I've had various email notifications that quite a few people have responded since that time, but nothing at all has appeared in the thread - and apparently they've been told by the system their response had failed even though the same system told ME they had posted.
For once in my life, I'm lost for words and confused by the whole thing...x

I'm not sure matey. Those who're having this problem are long term prolific contributors, and valued members of this site. Some of the most supportive and polite people I know on here, so I don't think they would've given any reason to have been deliberately been 'blacklisted' by the moderators.
I know some (including myself in the past - thankfully it only lasting a couple of days in my case before 'sorting itself out') have been 'blacklisted' by the site randomly at times for no apparent reason.
Oh well...

buddhuu's password may have been stolen.

Or he has shared his moderator password with his trusted friend. Because he doesn't work as moderator, he may be happy to share his moderator password. This blacklisted issue more likely done in this manner. In this case, we should ask buddhhu not to share his password. And the trusted friend may be staying in this room, because this issue is only happens in this room.

Last edited:
Well, this response from you worked in the normal manner Laurence, so I don't know what's going on.
After I posted 'When Your Mind's Made Up' in the guitar video section, John responded and I got notified of his response and when I came to look his response was underneath mine in the thread.
I've had various email notifications that quite a few people have responded since that time, but nothing at all has appeared in the thread - and apparently they've been told by the system their response had failed even though the same system told ME they had posted.
For once in my life, I'm lost for words and confused by the whole thing...x

If your friends are blacklisted their repose had failed even though the same system might tell YOU they had posted.

Hi, S11LKO!

Oh well...

Market Place is still under control by someone, who may have bdduhhu's password today. The bottom figure is the market place right now. Red circled threads was locked today and green circled thread was moved yesterday. I think market place is under controlled by someone. Blacklist may not be randomly at times for no apparent reason, but price control. I have to ask Dave if he has experienced blacklisted.

4d4 roll

Last edited:
Top Bottom