Thread: Good Inexpensive Case

Default Good Inexpensive Case

I just purchased a hard case on Amazon for a new concert ukulele. For $29 I wasn't expecting much and was quite surprised at the quality of the case I received.

"Student 24 Concert Python Pattern Leather Ukulele Case Classic Hard Case (Yellow)" doesn't seem to be leather at all but sort of an old fashioned tweed covering with great protection and a really nice suede covered interior.

This is a really nice case for $29.
    Kamaka (S) Gold Label, Bonanza (C) Cherry Oreo, Pono (T) mahogany, KoAloha (T), Kala (B) Cedar top/Mahog laminate.

Quote Originally Posted by BBegall View Post
    I just purchased a hard case on Amazon for a new concert ukulele. For $29 I wasn't expecting much and was quite surprised at the quality of the case I received.

"Student 24 Concert Python Pattern Leather Ukulele Case Classic Hard Case (Yellow)" doesn't seem to be leather at all but sort of an old fashioned tweed covering with great protection and a really nice suede covered interior.

This is a really nice case for $29.
    That is a good price. Occasionally Musicians Friend has a great sale on Musicians Gear hardcases.
    -Hodge
    Humble strummer of fine ukes.

Thread Information