In Alaska for now...

JoanMarie

Reaction score
Longtime lurker, finally registered so I could look at FS pics. Playing 12 years, need a tenor, time to uke shop. ��

Welcome in as registered Uker, Shopping? You came to the right place!

Ya, it looks that way already. Pretty happy about that! ��

Welcome to UU :D

Thanks! I knew this place was awesome but now it's off the chart cool! In like the blink of an eye there are three beautiful dream ukes headed my way. (Biggest grins ever!)

Thanks! I knew this place was awesome but now it's off the chart cool! In like the blink of an eye there are three beautiful dream ukes headed my way. (Biggest grins ever!)

Well then you started your membership with a big bang didn't you. Welcome and enjoy your 3 new ukuleles. You do know about doing a "NUD"for each of them I hope!!!:p

Lol Dave! We shall see! The first could arrive SATURDAY, the last in maybe three weeks. Two Koalohas and one Kanile'a. Gotta have all three together for like a family photo session, right? SO STOKED!!

Last edited:
You don't kid around, do you? Getting 3 "Big K"s all at once! Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Thanks, Joseph. I've been working up to it. Ten years of playing and teaching on the student model Mahalos, Diamond heads, and I'm ready for my dream ukes.

Congratulations!
Also welcome to the forums.

I lived in Ketchikan for about 15 months, long ago.

Congratulations!
Also welcome to the forums.

I lived in Ketchikan for about 15 months, long ago.

I'm betting it hasn't changed much! Except for the move to farming tourists after the mill closed, that is.

The coolest thing is the vibrant, active uke community. https://ukuleleketchikan.com/ . Weekly play dates, events, and super cool friendly players. I'm missing out on half their fun times but I did come here to work.

You don't kid around, do you? Getting 3 "Big K"s all at once! Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on the new acquisitions! So impressed you scored 3 K ukes in a week’s time! Hope they bring you neverending hours of uke bliss!

Welcome to the forum!

Emily

Top Bottom