When Your Mind's Made Up

S11LKO

Reaction score

I like how you pour your heart and feelings into the performance! Great rendition, Dave! : )

Thanks John. Again, it's interesting because as happened with YOU recently, I am receiving email notifications that others on here have responded to this same video, but when I come look there's only YOUR comment here???
Weird!

Obviously still technical problems with the site, which is a shame because it's spoiling the experience of us using it really. I was just notified of a post response here from young 'SoloRule' who said she'd been trying to respond to this post but it didn't work. THAT post from her hasn't appeared here either, so I don't know WHAT'S going on with the site... :-(

Just had email notification that Luke has been trying to respond as well - thanks for the kind words matey - but HIS posts haven't appeared here either!! Something definitely is wrong and needs sorting or they'll be little point in any of us posting ANYTHING!
I seem to be the only one who can respond to my own post - and THAT'S no good because *I* think I'm rubbish!!! lol

Good job Dave.

Sometimes I can log on but sometimes I get banned. The website certainly needs improvement.

See, now YOU'VE appeared here without problem and by the expected manner too mate! Very strange. Thanks for your kind words though! X

Young Brenda (SoloRule) responded to this thread just now. I got the usual email telling me she had and what she'd said. But it's not here!! Very frustrating. Thanks though Bren x

Top Bottom