So nice to be back!

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score
Oh man, what a relief to be "whitelisted" and able to post again! For some reason, I'd been blacklisted and was forbidden to post comments on threads or to post my own threads. I was wondering if my problem was fixable and whether I would be able to be active on UU again. Mahalo to Rayan for fixing the problem and especially to Dave (S11LKO) for taking up my cause in one of his threads while I had no voice on UU.

I recently was surprised when I heard my granddaughter singing "Hello Goodbye," apparently having learned the song at her bilingual preschool. So we spent the day singing the song together. The next day, my daughter-in-law wanted a video of us singing with ukulele. Hope you like our duet!

Thanks, maki66! Thanks, John! She likes pretending to play the uke, so I hope that's a good sign! :)

She is very cute and an obvious star in the making, taking after her old granddad!
What a great first video to come back with young John. Welcome back mate, and a great thanks from me also to all those that voiced their support over missing your input to this, our great group/family of music lovers!
Thanks again for getting it sorted for us Ryan; you're a diamond!
Luv 'n' stuff to all.

I pretend to play ukulele too! AWESOME!!!

Ha ha! By the way, I didn't realize it at the time, but at one point in the video, my granddaughter seems to be watching my chording hand. She may be getting close to learning real chords. I tried teaching her the C chord one day, but it didn't stick.

Thanks, Dave! Yes, we've got a great group here! :)

Thanks, Joseph! She loves to sing and dance! :)

Blacklisted? Whitelisted? Sounds like there's a story in there somewhere. However, let's focus on the positive - you're back! Looking forward to watching your videos again.

Bill

Welcome back John. Congratulations on the duet with Lulu; the start of many more to come! Will be interesting to see a star in the making develop with your help and direction.

Thanks, Bill! Thanks, luv2uke! I'll definitely try to encourage her to learn and play ukulele. She's taking piano lessons, though, so I have competition! :)

So good to have you back John........Lulu is very cool! So lovely. A Beatles song also............She has the best teacher!
Really excellent!
Mike

Thanks, Brenda! Thanks, Mike! Things are pretty busy now, but I hope to get it going again soon! :)

So cute! How great it is that she has a ukulele to strum on that is just her size.

There still seems to be a similar and intermittent but ongoing problem with the site which persists (I am currently experiencing it again with my post ‘When Your Mind’s Made Up’ in the Guitar Videos section), wherein:

1) Someone starts a thread

2) Someone else, responding to that post in the thread, gets told their response has failed

3) However, the initiator of the thread then receives an email from the site informing him/her said response has been made to the thread with a transcript of what had been said in it

4) When he/she then visits the thread there is no sign of that response

Is anyone else experiencing such a problem?

Those darn cute kids always steal the show! :) Good to see you back John, everything feels normal now...

Thanks, Laurence! I was getting worried that the problem would never be fixed, but it's okay now! :)

Top Bottom