Target pratice

His teacher told him time after time to hit the strings, but he clearly couldn't.

Here i thought this was another practice with a purpose thread:)

He says it's a conversation starter. What exactly would it be a conversation of? His hatred of music, his poor taste in art, or a background for whatever tall tales could be made up?

I think that it is kind of fun, but I wouldn't pay for one. I have an old beater ukulele and a gun. I could make one pretty easily.

He'd have a hard time giving that away without the bullet holes, so go for the gimmick I guess. Ideally, he should use less than £50 worth of ammo.

He'd have a hard time giving that away without the bullet holes, so go for the gimmick I guess. Ideally, he should use less than £50 worth of ammo.

I guess he was right on Target?

Boy, Am I strange, I like it even though it is a bit dated. The over the top clincher is how it plays.
Oh, No UAS

Boy, Am I strange, I like it even though it is a bit dated. The over the top clincher is how it plays.
Oh, No UAS

We need to ask for a sound clip preferably video link. Oh no we need to be careful using the word clip - hopefully sans bullets :)

Top Bottom