Pyscho Curly Phu Qoc Island Acacia Concert Ukulele

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
£1200 with hard shell case. Concert Ditson Style Ukulele with matt finish, planetary tuners and HSC. Shipping to UK £45 elsewhere £90. Dollar price is easily found by using any online currency convertor - with Brexit making the GBP wobbly I can only quote in my own currency - you have to do the math!

IMG_3043.jpg

Front view showing 12 frets to the body join.

IMG_5152.jpg

Sound 'sap' join. The curl is 'consolidated' using a cyanoacrylate pore fill with an epoxy grain fill over the top of this. Matt finish cellulose.

IMG_5421.jpg

This logo used to appear on the headstock. It's on the 7th fret here and further help is on the side of the fingerboard with a dot at the 7th and 12th frets.

IMG_9753.jpg

My standard 'invisible' but join and view of sap line on the sides. Endpin is mgurure or deadwood - just like the fingerboard and bridge

IMG_3446.jpg

View showing the generously rounded front edge hand contoured for comfort.

Sound sample...

Amazing, Pete! This is a true beauty and will find a loving home. I just wish it was mine!

I love the figure in the Acacia wood. Wonderful!

If I played concert ukuleles I'd be sorely tempted.

Beautiful uke, with the sound I would want from a concert! Your voice, feeling, and wonderful playing did a honor to that comforting old hymn. Though I am not a religious person, I was a preachers kid back in the day and your rendition was the best I have ever heard. I was tempted to buy that beauty on the spot, but I can't. Someone is going to get a treasure! I hope it sells fast, so I don' t have to think about it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom