Thread: Blackbird Clara With Radius Fretboard. Like new

Default FS: Blackbird Clara With Radius Fretboard. Like new

I say like new because I just got this Clara yesterday. I ordered a Farallon and a Clara and received both of them today. I thought I could do the concert scale but it’s not happening with my wide hands. This was a 6 week build time. I’m glad I bought it because I’ve always wanted to try a Clara. The radius fretboard is super comfy. It is a 200 dollar upgrade. I got it on the Farallon as well. I am asking 1200 shipped to lower 48. I have sold 3 ukuleles on this forum all great experiences. I have also sold many many guitars and a couple ukuleles on the acoustic guitar forum. i would consider some tenor trades. also interested in a baritone scale guilele. thanks!
    01A2C11D-FDF8-48DE-B7BB-962989915EA9.jpg
    2C964A2B-F3B8-4931-90D2-D4EE0F0D504A.jpg
    565114AE-DE81-4C8B-98EF-50D858E19FA5.jpg
    28F9C604-F7C5-41F0-9A56-34116A0C734F.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bry; 05-26-2019 at 02:43 PM.

This is a good buy on a great uke. I have a clara witht he radius and love it. So nice to travel with and not worry about humidity etc.

I also love my Clara with radiused FB. This is a great price for essentially a new uke.

Yes the radiused fretboard is amazing!

So very tempting.....

some serious interest on the personal message. some one needs to grab this. the more i pick it up and pick at it the more i like it!

These are super versatile and work well strung re-entrant or linear. Somebody will very happy!
    More an appreciator of the ukulele than a true player. My motto is: "Don't matter how good it ring if it ain't got some bling."

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.—Voltaire

Curious about the relative importance of tonewood vs. the luthier? See Luthiers for a Cause to learn more!

this amazing ukulele is sold pending payment. holding for buyer until May 31st. will be for sale again on June 1st if payment is not received. i cant believe its almost June.

This ukulele is sold

close thread?
    keeping an eye out for a very special pre-owned concert....

Thread Information