A posting problem?

S11LKO

Reaction score
There seems to be a intermittent but ongoing problem with the site which has come up recently (I am currently experiencing it again with my post ‘When Your Mind’s Made Up’ in the Guitar Videos section), wherein:

1) Someone starts a thread

2) Someone else, responding to that post in the thread, gets told their response has failed

3) However, the initiator of the thread then receives an email from the site informing him/her said response has been made to the thread with a transcript of what had been said in it

4) When he/she then visits the thread there is no sign of that response

Is anyone else experiencing such a problem?

I have but only happened after I posted on John’s video then I become a spam. I must have said something bad , now in a time out chair.

Well, your response here worked ok - I got an email telling me you'd made it and what you'd said, then, when I came here your response IS posted above. That's what it's always been like for me with posts. Let's hope it all settled down. X

I have but only happened after I posted on John’s video then I become a spam. I must have said something bad , now in a time out chair.

Spam filter is usually set and works under minimal posts in this kind of server.

Top Bottom