FS: Ohana CK-35G-5 All-Solid Mahogany 5-String Concert w/ Hard Case

hualon

Reaction score
FS: Ohana CK-35G-5 All-Solid Mahogany 5-String Concert w/ Hard Case

Asking $275 + shipping including hard case. The price reflects the cosmetic damage. :)

This is a sweet and quirky concert instrument that would love to find a new home. I adore the mellow and rich tone from the solid mahogany and appreciate the subtleties and volume boost of the coursed G strings.

The instrument is strung with Worth clear fluoro-carbon medium CM plus an Aquila wound low G.

I will point out before you read any further that there is a chip in the finish on the lower bout on the top. There is NO change in sound or performance and it appears that there is no damage to the wood. The binding did its job.

Beyond the chip there are just typical hairline marks in the finish that come from normal use.

Includes a matched case which perfectly fits this instrument's slightly longer profile. My other concert instruments slide around in it due to the extra length. The case *looks* like an Ameritage but it most certainly isn't. I have an Ameritage for my tenor and can easily tell the difference. For starters, the tweed is a print instead of an actual fabric. Nevertheless it's a fine case - most likely some clone from Stagg or something.

Ohana's Full Description

View attachment 118421
View attachment 118422
View attachment 118423
View attachment 118424
View attachment 118425

The audio isn't awesome since this is just a recording from my phone but I made a little sound test noodling around. I also panned the whole instrument around the camera for you to see. I can take more pics, just let me know!

Paypal preferred. Asking $275 plus shipping includes hard case.

Top Bottom