Blue Frog Soprano #39 - Black Walnut Back and Sides, Spruce Top, Mahogany Neck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why oh why did I buy that factory uke last month when I could have had this handmade beauty? Woe is me.

Looks good!

I'm not much of a soprano player, though I did just get in a soprano Flea this week.

What's your scale length? Do you do any "longer than normal" soprano scales, like 15" or 16" concert scale?

I have Blue Frog sopranino #1! Well made, great tone and surprisingly loud! I'll have it at UWC next week if anyone wants to check out his build.

I have Blue Frog sopranino #1! Well made, great tone and surprisingly loud! I'll have it at UWC next week if anyone wants to check out his build.

Wow a sopranino. Too bad I won't be at the UWC. I wasn't shopping for a soprano but could be interested in the smaller sizes. I would love to see a video of some strumming. But no worries either way. :) Wow. So much wow. :)

Looks good!

I'm not much of a soprano player, though I did just get in a soprano Flea this week.

What's your scale length? Do you do any "longer than normal" soprano scales, like 15" or 16" concert scale?

I've actually always wanted a Flea, myself. Maybe someday. My sopranos are 13.5 and concerts are 14.7. I have a couple of super sopranos in the concert scale with black walnut back and sides, spruce top, and maple necks with black walnut stripes in the works. They should be completed within a month or two.

Wow a sopranino. Too bad I won't be at the UWC. I wasn't shopping for a soprano but could be interested in the smaller sizes. I would love to see a video of some strumming. But no worries either way. :) Wow. So much wow. :)

I'll be starting another batch of sopraninos soon.

I've actually always wanted a Flea, myself. Maybe someday. My sopranos are 13.5 and concerts are 14.7. I have a couple of super sopranos in the concert scale with black walnut back and sides, spruce top, and maple necks with black walnut stripes in the works. They should be completed within a month or two.
Ooh, super soprano sounds good. Maybe we can work out a trade for the Flea. :p

PM and email sent, just in case! :shaka:

Having heard so much fun you about your love for your Blue Frog, I've been watching for Mr. Jones to start building again. This is a fantastic price for a new uke. Not the right month for me to be able to buy, and I wish it were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom