New kit, two vids, need more practice lol

S11LKO

Reaction score
Just sharing this out of interest.

I've been starting to play around with some new kit I've bought, and this was the first time I've plugged it all in. The SM58 mic I'm using is well known to be good if you're playing live on stage, but doesn't sound so good here. I have a condenser mic I'll try another time.

Anyway, two quick songs I tried for the first time ever - sorry about the slight sound clipping; I need to practice setting LEVELS up too! (Hey...give me a break...I'm an old boy...all this technology confuses the hell out of me! lol x)

Hi Luke. I got notification that you've responded to this post but yet again that response hasn't appeared here.
In answer to your question mate, I've bought a lot of kit recently but it wasn't used here.
This was the SM58 AND guitar direct into a Marshall AS100D acoustic amplifier, and the output of that amp pumped into my iPad. The result was a bit 'boomy' as you can hear.
I'll use my other kit in due course once I've learned how to (lol) and tell you in those posts what kit I've used at that time.

Good morning and thank you for sharing this S11LKO!
I am hungry now and you look like rice ball (onigiri) to me. :)

Last edited:
As per usual, loving brother in law says this is rubbish (he's my greatest 'supporter'. lol
I told him my music may be, but I make a great happy rice-ball!! lol x

Top Bottom