Hello from London UK

TimBob12

Reaction score
Hello!

I've had this account for a while but have never posted. I've been playing the ukulele for a number of years now (though I still have an infinite amount to learn and practice), but I've just started practicing a lot again recently after seeing the legend that is Jake Shimabukuro in London so figured i'd dive into a community and get involved.

So hello from London UK, i look forward to getting to know you all and discussing all things uke! :)

Welcome to UU, TimBob. I had a similar start to my ukulele story. I started, then became a little discouraged. For me it was seeing the UOoGB that provided the re-launch. That was more than twenty years ago. Good Grief! Was it really that long ago? I must be getting old.

Hello and Welcome TimBob,
I’m also new to this site and I’m in Rutland , the smallest county in the UK- “small is beautiful”.
Similar to Ukantor , it was seeing the UOoGB last year that whetted my appetite.

Hi TimBob. I too started slow. Picked up my first uke and didn't really do much with it. Then something clicked and I started practicing and joined UU forum. Now the day is not right if I don't play my Ukes.

Welcome from 250 miles up the M1/M6

Hello from a hundred miles north!

Top Bottom