Woodnote TENOR Cutaway Solid Acacia Top Low G - Good Bass and sustain

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzzeeSock

Reaction score
HI all

For those looking for good quality tenor without breaking the bank,
I've got a Tenor Cutaway Solid Acacia top Low G for sale.

Though not a well-known brand, it's very pretty, with a cool rosette, some abalone binding all around and surprisingly sounds real good.
Bass Tone is on the woody side, good mids, and trebles are clear and open. good volume and sustain.

You can find this on amazon for $180, but the original tuners and soft bag are bad (no padding) and not setup.

So I've upgraded to deluxe tuners and a Kala UC Hard Foam Case, worth $25 and $50 respectively. I've put Fremont Black Low Gs on, for really good bass response and sweet sustain. Fretboard has been oiled and frets are fine, not sharp, and action is comfortable.

I'm selling the uke+case together for $200 or best offer
PayPal preferred, and Continental USA only.

Other specs:
Kala UC Hard Foam Case
Solid Acacia Top / laminate back and sides
Bone Nut and Saddle
Rosewood fretboard
Slotted Headstock
Upgraded Deluxe tuners
Cutaway
One strap button on lower bout

see attached picture

PM me if interested, thank you!

Solid_Acacia_Tenor_Jsiew.jpg

Last edited:
Does it have a pickup? It’s probably better without in that price range.

Hi rorym,
There's no pickup. It's pretty loud and projects well especially with the Fremont blacks.
You can always add a pickup later of your choice. No pickup also means one less thing to break, as Mim likes to say.

I didn't put shipping in the ad because I want people to be able to choose if they want it fast or regular post. Either way I pay for the insurance will be included.

Interested? Send me a private message.
Thanks!

I would actually prefer a cutaway tenor without a pickup, and most all seem to have them included as the only option.

Unfortunately, I need to hold off on my next uke purchase because 1) funds might get tight later this year, and 2) I already bought one for this year :(

Hi Rorym. Yes you're right, many cutaways available have pickups associated with them. It's more rare to find one without, so this makes the one i'm selling extra special! : )
Well let me know if you change your mind. I might be able to come down in price slightly. Let's see if others bite.
take care!

HI all
this uke is sold. Awaiting payment this weekend. Thanks all
Will close thread now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom