WTB Pineapple Ukulele Hard Case

Lillymo

Reaction score
I'm looking for a new or used hard case for a soprano size pineapple ukulele, preferably one with a classic pineapple shape. Something like the Ohana, without the hefty price tag.

Please send a message or comment here. thanks!

pineapple ukulele case.jpg

ebay has some very affordable ones if you search for “pineapple ukulele case”. I have the $18 foam case and it does a great job of protecting my KoAloha soprano pineapple. The plush Gearlux looks like a good value as well.

ebay has some very affordable ones if you search for “pineapple ukulele case”. I have the $18 foam case and it does a great job of protecting my KoAloha soprano pineapple. The plush Gearlux looks like a good value as well.

Thanks Gmontema, Is the $18 case the one with light colored lining? I haven't found any reviews for that specific case, but I've bought similar looking canvas covered polyfoam cases that I've been happy with. Does this one seem well made, built to last?

I'm hoping to locate a more traditionally shaped case but this one looks like it might be a good alternative.

Pineapple Ukulele Case $17.99.jpg

I have one I’ll ship to you for $5 plus actual shipping!

Great case not being used, it’s the traditional black hard case.

August 21, 2019...

Yup, still looking for a new or used pineapple ukulele hard case. I was slow to respond so the last one went to another UUer. 'Tis true: if you snooze, you lose!

I'll close this thread when I've found a case.

Top Bottom