Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My ukulele themed paintings

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie View Post
    You have an amazing imagination, and a hand to go with it!
    Thanks Nickie! Appreciated your kind compliment!
    Kamaka HF-1 || Martin S-1 Uke || Eddy Finn EFTS-20-S || Kala KA-SLNG || Martin C1K Uke || Enya EUT-M6E
    Check out my ukulele themed paintings in UU forum thread

Wow, Austin, these are absolutely fantastic! You're really talented, I really love how no matter how incredible the creature's you've drawn are, they never draw away too much attention from the ukulele that stays front and centre as the focus of the painting. Keep painting!
    Thanks,
    -AnonymousLou

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousLou View Post
    Wow, Austin, these are absolutely fantastic! You're really talented, I really love how no matter how incredible the creature's you've drawn are, they never draw away too much attention from the ukulele that stays front and centre as the focus of the painting. Keep painting!
    Thanks,
    -AnonymousLou
    Thanks for checking out the paintings! Very much appreciated your comments. Painting is part of my life and will never stop and ukulele is kind of taking center focus right now!
    Kamaka HF-1 || Martin S-1 Uke || Eddy Finn EFTS-20-S || Kala KA-SLNG || Martin C1K Uke || Enya EUT-M6E

I am sending this link to a ukulele player, Katie Pierce, who wrote a lullaby for an HP Lovecraft monster. She writes a lot of very literary songs.

PS I think these are pretty cool paintings.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinlover View Post
    I am sending this link to a ukulele player, Katie Pierce, who wrote a lullaby for an HP Lovecraft monster. She writes a lot of very literary songs.

PS I think these are pretty cool paintings.
    Thanks MartinLover, glad to be part of her musical creation if she is ever inspired by my paintings!

Thread Information