Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My ukulele themed paintings

Default My ukulele themed paintings

Hi guys, I do digital painting in my free time when Iím not on my uke. So I have painted a couple of ukulele related paintings and thought I would share them here. If you like to see my other paintings, hereís my Instagram link:
    https://www.instagram.com/sho79_art/?hl=en

Kamaka HF-1 || Martin S-1 Uke || Eddy Finn EFTS-20-S || Kala KA-SLNG || Martin C1K Uke || Enya EUT-M6E
    Check out my ukulele themed paintings in UU forum thread

I just looked at all your work........wow you are very talented with a fabulous eye and imagination. Very impressive and thank you for sharing.
    Currently enjoying these ukuleles : *LdfM tenor, *LfdM 19" super tenor. *LfdM baritone, *I'iwi tenor , *Koolau tenor, *Webber tenor, *Kimo tenor, *Kimo super concert, *Mya Moe baritone, *Kamaka baritone, *Gianinni baritone, *Fred Shields super soprano, *Kala super soprano, *Loprinzi super soprano, *Black bear ULO concert , *Enya X1 concert, *Enya X1 pineapple soprano, *Gretsch tenor, *Korala plastic concert

Quote Originally Posted by DownUpDave View Post
    I just looked at all your work........wow you are very talented with a fabulous eye and imagination. Very impressive and thank you for sharing.
    Wow, that’s the nicest words anyone ever said about my stuff. Thanks for looking and I’m glad you like them!
    Kamaka HF-1 || Martin S-1 Uke || Eddy Finn EFTS-20-S || Kala KA-SLNG || Martin C1K Uke || Enya EUT-M6E

You are an amazing artist. I can see so many of your works being used on video game cover, music CD cover etc
    Glad to see a uke player with so much talent other than music ! Very inspiring and creative.
    Please post more ukulele theme in your creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill1 View Post
    The Magic Fluke Company have a June Anniversary special to celebrate being in business since 1999. The promotion offers the chance to put an image on the top of a Fluke or Flea for no additional cost. These amazing images would look great on a uke, maybe you could add a protocol for UU members to get your permission to use your images?
    I would be humbled if anyone wants to put my paintings on their few hundreds dollars ukes. I could work something out for sure. Thanks for your suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloRule View Post
    You are an amazing artist. I can see so many of your works being used on video game cover, music CD cover etc
    Glad to see a uke player with so much talent other than music ! Very inspiring and creative.
    Please post more ukulele theme in your creation.
    Thanks for the kind and thoughtful words! It’s mostly a past time hobby and I’m bad at keeping to a schedule based on my past freelance work experience. Definitely coming up with more ukulele paintings!

These are rad! Gonna follow you in IG for sure!
    Buy your new favorite ukulele shirt at my fancy, schmancy Etsy store! https://tinyurl.com/y3y9usoz

Quote Originally Posted by dkbrantley View Post
    These are rad! Gonna follow you in IG for sure!
    Thanks, dkbrantley!

Ukezilla, King of the Ukuleles

He got a massive UAS!

Couldn’t help not doing this one once I saw the poster.
    Last edited by AustinHing; 06-16-2019 at 06:46 AM.

My painting of Namakaokahai, the Hawaiian goddess of the sea

If you look at the small figure on the boat, he’s carrying an uke!

You have an amazing imagination, and a hand to go with it!
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Thread Information